Water Heater Repair in Dayton
Hot Water Heater Replacement Available 24/7
All Drain Drain & Sewer Cleaning is a locally owned and operated company providing expert service for water heaters to accommodate your exact requirements. Since 1998, we have delivered top notch water heater repairs and installations in Dayton. We offer everything you need to ensure that your family has a reliable supply of hot water.
Fast & Efficient Water Heater Repairs
We understand how important it is to have hot water in your home. Our technicians are well-trained and knowledgeable about all types of water heating units. When something goes wrong, you can count on us for prompt, professional water heater repair and installation. We will inspect your unit to find out why it isn’t working and explain the repair that is needed.
Signs your water heater needs repair:
- Lack of hot water – if your hot water doesn't last through your shower or if it won't get hot at all, it's likely that something is wrong with your water heater. Our Dayton water heater repair experts can help quickly diagnose the issue and restore hot water to your home.
- Loud banging sounds – if your water heater starts making grinding, clanging, or banging noises, that is a good indication that something is awry.
- Rust colored water – if you notice rust colored water coming out of your faucets, there may be a patch of rust inside your water heater tank. If the water seems to have sediment, it's time to schedule your annual water heater flush to keep it properly maintained.
- Rust on top of your water heater – this is typically a sign that you have a leaky pipe over your water heater. You should get it checked out by a professional before the leak becomes worse and causes additional damage.
- Rust on the bottom of your water heater – this typically means that the metal lining in your water heater has completely rusted through, and you need a replacement right away. If you can see rust on the bottom of your tank, there's a good chance it could start leaking in the near future.
- Sudden spike in utility bill – if there is a sudden spike in your water or gas bill, there might be a problem with your water heater. One of our plumbers can come perform a diagnostic service to make sure your water heater is in proper working condition.
- Visible leak in tank – one of the most common signs of water heater issues is a visible leak in the tank itself. Most water heaters last for about 10 years, so if your take has sprouted a leak it's time to consider purchasing a new one.
Our technicians take the time to educate our customers about their plumbing issues. When you have a problem with your water heater, we will explain what we find during our inspection, walk you through the options for repair or replacement, and provide an estimate for your repair. Our service fee will be waived if we perform the work for you.
Buying a New Water Heater
While we take a minimalist approach whenever possible, there are times when a water heater needs to be replaced. If your water heater is badly corroded, near or past its expected lifespan, breaking down frequently, or leaking from the bottom of the tank, replacement may be needed. When you are ready for an upgrade, there are several options for both standard water heaters with storage tanks and tankless water heaters.
When choosing a new water heater, we can help you consider:
- Standard tank and tankless water heaters
- Size and capacity
- Fuel type, such as electric or gas
- Energy efficiency
Buying a new water heater is a big decision, and your family will live with that decision for several years. There are advantages and disadvantages to both tank and tankless water heaters. We have extensive product knowledge about different types of water heaters. Our technicians are happy to fully explain the options, help you compare products, and select the right water heater for your home.
Water Heater Installation & Replacement
The installation of a water heater has a big impact on its performance, so always leave new installations to a trained professional. We have more than two decades of experience installing water heaters. Our technicians will make sure your new water heater is correctly and safely installed to provide your family with a reliable and constant supply of hot water.
Water heaters often break down without warning, but you won’t have to worry about living without hot water when you call us for Dayton water heater repair and installation. If you call before noon, we can schedule a same-day appointment. In addition, we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any plumbing emergency.
Please call (937) 777-3409 today for repairs or a new water heater installation in Dayton.
From the time I called to schedule service I experienced exceptional customer service.- Nicole Bettinger
Highly recommend if having drain issues.- Samuel McKamey
They have been timely, professional, & cost effective.
I have used All Drain on multiple occasions & they have been excellent each time.” - Charles Parada
Came out when he said and fixed my problem and gave me good advice.- Lisa Sanford
Knowing who you will call ahead of time in event of a plumbing emergency relieves some of the stress.- Kathy Black